Garage Door Opener Repair & ReplacementYour garage door is the largest entryway into your home, and you likely use it every day. An automatic entry system allows convenient, safe, and easy access to your home. Precision Door Service of Orange County offers our own line of garage door openers, along with top manufacturers such as Marantec, Linear, and LiftMaster.
There are four main types of garage door openers; Chain Drive, Belt Drive, Screw Drive, and Jack Shaft Drive. Precision Door Service can help you choose the right type for your home and lifestyle.
Types of Garage Door Openers
- Belt Drive Openers– Belt drive garage door openers are extremely quiet and offer reliable, long-lasting performance at a slightly higher cost.
- Screw Drive Openers – Screw drive garage door openers use a lifting mechanism that moves along a threaded steel rod. They are powerful units that provide years of reliable service. Screw drive systems work especially well with one-piece doors.
- Jack Shaft Openers – Jack shaft garage door openers are specially designed for spaces where a traditional garage door opener won’t fit, such as garages with very low, cathedral, or obstructed ceilings. Jack shaft systems also allow for more overhead storage space.
PDS800® Newton DC Powered Garage Door OperatorThe energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance.
- Eco-friendly and efficient design provides ongoing energy savings.
- Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance.
- Obstacle-sensing beam for enhanced safety.
- Stop and park door functionality to permit both ventilation and access.
- Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe wall station features large, clearly marked and illuminated controls.
- Built-in courtesy light illuminates the garage every time the operator is used.
- Quick-disconnect trolley makes it easy to open or close the door manually.
Garage Door Opener Services & RepairIf you are experiencing problems with your garage door opener or remote, Precision Door Service of Orange County offers repair services from our qualified repairmen. We offer same day service and 24/7 emergency repair services. In some cases, our technicians may recommend replacement of your garage door opener. In general, you should replace your garage door opener if:
- Your opener is more than 15 years old
- There are safety concerns with a specific brand or the manufacturer has been sued for safety defects
- There are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system
- The brand no longer exists and parts are unavailable