We Repair All Brands of Garage Door Openers
Should You Repair or Replace Your Garage Door Opener?
When your garage door opener stops working properly, it can often be repaired without too much problem and repair is typically a less expensive option than replacing your unit. Often a garage door opener repair is often the best option for the money.
However, there are times when replacement may be your best option:
- If your opener is more than 15 years old we recommend replacement to improve the safe operation of your door. Note: Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993 making garage door openers safer my mandating Safety Sensors.
- If you have concerns about safety defects with a specific Brand or manufacturer, please give us a call.
- If there are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system, it is considered a safety hazard and we will not be able to repair the unit.
- If the manufacturer is no longer in business or parts are no longer available, unfortunately replacing the opener may be the only option.
Your PDS Technician can explain your options and provide an estimate to either repair or replace your opener today. Usually within 2 hours.
We Repair All Brands Including…
Below are New Openers We Carry
View All of Our Openers:
PDS Branded Openers
PDS 800: 800 Newton DC Powered Garage Door Operator
The energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance. Optional Battery Backup available for added peace of mind.
- Superior, eco-friendly design
- Smooth start and soft stop for ultra-quiet operation
- Low-power standby mode dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Compatible with belt-drive or chain-drive T or I beam rails up to 10′
- Intelligent, self-learning, self-adjusting, torque settings
- 100-watt courtesy light (bulb not included)
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Operator includes three-button MCT-3 visor transmitter and deluxe illuminated wall station
- Battery Backup Compatible
- Lifetime – Motor
- Lifetime – Belt
- 5 years – Chain rails HCT7C, HCT8C, HTC10C
- 5 years – Mechanical parts
- 1 year – Electrical
- LDCO800 with HBT7C/HCT7C: 124.5″
- LDCO800 with HBT8C/HCT8C: 139″
- LDCO800 with HCT10C: 159.5″
Order number: LDCO800
Elite Series DC Battery Backup Belt Drive Series 8550
Get in your garage every time, even when the power is out. This revolutionary DC belt drive offers quiet operation and comes fully equipped with MyQ® enabled technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
Elite Series® Wall Mount Garage Door Opener Series 8500
Maximize the space in your garage with our space-saving wall-mounted opener. It is fully equipped with MyQ® technology and even has an optional standby power system that will continue working, even when the power goes out.
> No Overtime Charge for Nights & Weekends
> 99% of All Repairs Done Within 1 Hour
> FREE New Garage Door In-Home Estimates
> New Openers Installed Within 2 Hours
> Emergency Service 24/7
> Service Hours 6am – 11pm Everyday
Military • Seniors • AAA Members
Military is active and retired (any branches).